Students with GPA more than 3.5, to see if you are eligible for scholarship
TUITION FEES PER TRIMESTER: EFFECTIVE 01/AUG/2011
Basic Medical Sciences- per semester – U.S.$ 6250.00
Hospitals in U.S.A – $ 12, 500.00
$ 10, 500.00 for St. Lucian Students
UWI – Jamaica, West Indies – $ 8, 800.00
Withdrawal on the first day of class – 100% refund
Up to one (1) week attendance – 90% refund
Up to two (2) weeks attendance – 75% refund
Up to three (3) weeks attendance – 50% refund
Up to four (4) weeks attendance – 25% refund
Up to five (5) weeks attendance – 10% refund
Six or more than six weeks attendance – no refund
* The refund policy covers only the first trimester students and is not applicable for transfer or clinical science tuition.
** The initial deposit of $1000 and an administrative fee of $100.00 will be deducted before the refund is issued.
Application Fee: U.S.$ 100.00 (non-refundable)
Deposit (part of the first semester tuition) : U.S.$1000.00 (non-refundable)
Malpractice Insurance Coverage (per year): U.S.$ 500.00
Revalidation Fees for Basic Sciences (transfer students only): U.S. $ 1000.00
Graduation Document (Processing Fee): U.S.$ 500.00
Student Services: U.S.$ 950.00
Official Transcript: U.S.$ 20.00
Transcript Student copy (Unofficial): U.S.$ 5.00
Re-Application fee: U.S.$ 60.00
Hospital privilege fee: U.S.$ 20.00
FCVS verification fee: U.S.$ 100.00
State licensure verification fee: U.S.$ 100.00
*All prices are listed in US dollars.
- The Comprehensive Exit Examination is mandatory to complete the Basic Science Program and to begin Clinical Science Program.
- Clinical Credit will be listed for every sixteen (16) weeks.
- The original clinical evaluation forms have to be on file.
- No partial clinical credit transcript will be issued.
- The student has to be in Good Standing and current with his/her account with school.
- For transfer students: No transcript will be issued unless official transcript from the transferring institution is on file.